Wecon Systems Ltd. is currently looking for mechanical conveyor installers and millwrights for our growing number of installation projects in the GTA. As a full service systems integrator in package handling systems, Wecon’s conveyor design, installation and maintenance departments are all growing.
In this position you will be responsible for installation services as directed by a site supervisor sometimes with crews of up to 6 other installers. Work is typically performed in a customer’s facility so a variety of rules will apply according to specific sites.
Primary duties of this position are as follows:
- Blueprint reading and interpretation
- Layout according to drawings
- Full understanding of installation tool and their uses
- Inventory and tool maintenance
- Providing pictures and feedback to the Site supervisor
- Lifting & Rigging
- Working at heights
- Scissor lift and fork truck operation
- Ensuring that the work is done to schedule
- The ability to get to different locations on a flexible basis
For this position, potential candidates must have knowledge of blueprints and their interpretation, and preferably, conveyor experience.
Most of our current projects are in the GTA but this position will from time to time require travel within Canada
Wecon Systems offers full time employment with overtime and growth opportunities, competitive salary and after an initial probationary period, employees will be entitled to enroll in a health and dental benefits package at your option